Great Price on this WATERFRONT 3BR/3BA Rambler w/basement located in Lake of the Woods. This home offers a flexible living space that is designed for entertaining, and relaxing, there is great potential for a full-time residence or a weekend home. E-Z One Level Living w/space for a Mother-in-law/Au Pair Suite on Lower Level. Entertain or relax in the spacious 23x14 Sun-room with vaulted ceilings & a wall of sliding glass doors that leads to an over-sized deck that offers the perfect place for cookouts, entertaining, or just a relaxing and enjoying the PEACEFUL WATERFRONT VIEW of LAKE KEATON. Hardwood Floors welcome you into the Formal Living Room that leads to a Sitting Room/Den/Office Space. The Open Kitchen has New Appliances & Corian Counters and lots of cabinets with a Breakfast Bar that overlooks a Dining Area/Flex Space with a Gas Fireplace. The Owners Suite offers a Master Bath w/Jetted Soaking Tub & Separate Shower. On the main level you will find two other generous size guest bedrooms. The lower level has lots of potential, starting with a Large Open Recreation Room that has a wood burning Fireplace and a Wet Bar that leads out to covered patio that will take you to your Waterfront on LAKE KEATON that has a bulkhead and boat launch area. The lower level also has a finished space that could be a hobby/craft or exercise room, full bath, laundry area and two other unfinished spaces waiting for your creativity ideas. This home w/a paved driveway and two car garage w/auto opener is waiting for a NEW FAMILY TO LOVE & MAKE LAKE-LIVING MEMORIES IN!! All of this in the Amenity Rich Lake of the Woods; with so much to do, so get this LAKE LIFE STARTED!! Enjoy both lakes; The Main Lake is a 500+ acre lake with marinas and KEATON LAKE a 35 acre lake stocked for fishing. Enjoy all the many water sports possible such as Fishing, Boating, Jet-skiing, Tubing, Water-skiing, Wake-boarding, Paddle-boards or Kayaks. After a day of fun, enjoy fine dining at the clubhouse or a beverage watching your favorite sporting event at the Clubhouse Sports Bar or the Woods Center. Enjoy a taking a dip in the Brand-New Swimming pool or visit the Fitness Center for a workout. If you like rackets -join the Pickleball or Tennis Clubs. The Community Center Campus includes a 2nd pool, playgrounds, soccer fields, fitness trail & picnic pavilion. Be sure to check out the Equestrian Center where you can take a lesson, a trail ride or board your horse. Hit the fairways at the 18 Hole PGA Golf Course LAKE OF THE WOODS, "VIRGINIAS BEST KEPT SECRET" Is the Premier Lake Community-Lets Get Started Now & Make this Place Your New Home! Lake of the Woods is a gated community that includes a Waterfront Clubhouse w/Bar, Dining, Restaurants, Lakes, Pools, 24 Hr Security, Fire & Rescue Station and much more. Located approx.15 miles west of Fredericksburg, minutes from Walmart, Food Lion, CVS, Restaurants, and more. E-Z commute to Culpeper, and other areas. Come see for yourself why so many people Live & Love, LAKE OF THE WOODS! Contact me for information or to schedule a showing!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lake Of The Woods
Cable TV, Electric service available
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Lake Keaton
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Riprap, Water Front, Boat Ramp, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Paddock, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Bulkheaded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Horse Trails, Lake, Library, Pier/Dock, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming P
- Security Features
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price