Great Price on this WATERFRONT 3BR/3BA Rambler w/basement located in Lake of the Woods. This home offers a flexible living space that is designed for entertaining, and relaxing, there is great potential for a full-time residence or a weekend home. E-Z One Level Living w/space for a Mother-in-law/Au Pair Suite on Lower Level. Entertain or relax in the spacious 23x14 Sun-room with vaulted ceilings & a wall of sliding glass doors that leads to an over-sized deck that offers the perfect place for cookouts, entertaining, or just a relaxing and enjoying the PEACEFUL WATERFRONT VIEW of LAKE KEATON. Hardwood Floors welcome you into the Formal Living Room that leads to a Sitting Room/Den/Office Space. The Open Kitchen has New Appliances & Corian Counters and lots of cabinets with a Breakfast Bar that overlooks a Dining Area/Flex Space with a Gas Fireplace. The Owners Suite offers a Master Bath w/Jetted Soaking Tub & Separate Shower. On the main level you will find two other generous size guest bedrooms. The lower level has lots of potential, starting with a Large Open Recreation Room that has a wood burning Fireplace and a Wet Bar that leads out to covered patio that will take you to your Waterfront on LAKE KEATON that has a bulkhead and boat launch area. The lower level also has a finished space that could be a hobby/craft or exercise room, full bath, laundry area and two other unfinished spaces waiting for your creativity ideas. This home w/a paved driveway and two car garage w/auto opener is waiting for a NEW FAMILY TO LOVE & MAKE LAKE-LIVING MEMORIES IN!! All of this in the Amenity Rich Lake of the Woods; with so much to do, so get this LAKE LIFE STARTED!! Enjoy both lakes; The Main Lake is a 500+ acre lake with marinas and KEATON LAKE a 35 acre lake stocked for fishing. Enjoy all the many water sports possible such as Fishing, Boating, Jet-skiing, Tubing, Water-skiing, Wake-boarding, Paddle-boards or Kayaks. After a day of fun, enjoy fine dining at the clubhouse or a beverage watching your favorite sporting event at the Clubhouse Sports Bar or the Woods Center. Enjoy a taking a dip in the Brand-New Swimming pool or visit the Fitness Center for a workout. If you like rackets -join the Pickleball or Tennis Clubs. The Community Center Campus includes a 2nd pool, playgrounds, soccer fields, fitness trail & picnic pavilion. Be sure to check out the Equestrian Center where you can take a lesson, a trail ride or board your horse. Hit the fairways at the 18 Hole PGA Golf Course LAKE OF THE WOODS, "VIRGINIAS BEST KEPT SECRET" Is the Premier Lake Community-Lets Get Started Now & Make this Place Your New Home! Lake of the Woods is a gated community that includes a Waterfront Clubhouse w/Bar, Dining, Restaurants, Lakes, Pools, 24 Hr Security, Fire & Rescue Station and much more. Located approx.15 miles west of Fredericksburg, minutes from Walmart, Food Lion, CVS, Restaurants, and more. E-Z commute to Culpeper, and other areas. Come see for yourself why so many people Live & Love, LAKE OF THE WOODS! Contact me for information or to schedule a showing!!
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Raised Ranch, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,144 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Lake Of The Woods
Cable TV, Electric service available
Orange County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Kitchen, Laundry Room, Living Room, Storage, Sitting Room, Foyer, Florida Room, Hobby Room
- Dining Area, Formal
- Washer/Dryer Connection, Hookups in Basement
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Disposal, Exhaust Fan/Hood, Ice Maker, Self-Cleaning Oven, Electric Range/Cooktop, Refrigerator, Microwave, Laundry Hookup
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Vinyl, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Partial, Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Space For Rooms, Walkout
- Double Pane, Screened
- 2. Gas Burning, Mantle, Wood-burning.
- Entry Level Bedroom.
- Security Gate, 24 Hour Security, Main Entrance Locked, Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Chair Rail, Crown Molding, Breakfast Area, Recessed Lights, Wood Floors, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Deck, Patio
- Lot View
- Lake, Water, Trees/Woods
- Body of Water
- Lake Keaton
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Beach-Community, Riprap, Water Front, Boat Ramp, Exterior Lighting, Flood Lights, Paddock, Front Yard, Landscaped, Back Yard, Trees, Fishing. Front Yard, Landscaping, Rear Yard, Bulkheaded, Trees/Wooded.
- Community Amenities
- Bar/Lounge, Baseball Field, Basketball Courts, Boat Ramp, Club House, Common Grounds, Community Center, Dining Rooms, Golf Club, Golf Course, Golf Course Membership Available, Horse Trails, Lake, Library, Pier/Dock, Picnic Area, Pool - Outdoor, Swimming P
- Security Features
Data Provided by Onboard
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price
Arrows indicate 90 day trend
Source: mdbmls-p: Bright MLS (Portal)