NEW PRICE OF $398,000 AND SELLER OFFERING A $10,000 CONCESSION TO A BUYER TO USE AS A DECORATOR'S ALLOWANCE, CLOSING COST ASSISTANCE, OR ANY WAY THE BUYER WOULD LIKE TO USE IT FOR AN ACCEPTABLE RATIFIED CONTRACT BY 8/31/2020. One Owner - VA Broadband Internet Available - Custom Built Contemporary Style Home ... Tons of Natural Light flourish this amazing home with an abundance of windows and skylights. Land offers the layout and room to bring a horse. Extensive, Mature Landscaping! Home has open floor plan with entry foyer open dining area with columns opening into a large great room with heart pine flooring, fireplace, skylights, open staircase to basement, and windows to open back yard. Split bedroom floor plan. Owners suite has new carpet and a luxury bath. Escape in relaxation in the soaking tub surrounded with natural light from the large window. Other bedrooms and bathrooms have been freshly painted and have laminate flooring. Lots of built-in throughout the home for easy and convenient storage. Open/Glass stairway to basement with huge family/game room with flue for wood stove, ceramic tile floor, and a gorgeous custom built entertainment center. There are atrium doors from the family room to a very large brick, rear patio, Majority of the patio is covered for those rainy days to still be enjoyed outside ... great entertainment area! There is a 4th bedroom with a built in desk in the basement and an access door to the full "retro style" bathroom and there is another door for this bathroom for family room guests. Unfinished area for storage in basement as well. Home was built with 2x6 walls. Custom built for current owner so this home was built with lots of thought, care, and quality. Location is Madison County but it is right next to the Culpeper line so very convenient to Culpeper shopping and restaurants. Current owners worked from home, had children in school, and were able to live stream on the internet with no issues. Living in the country with good internet service is possible so this property would be perfect.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, Private W
2,795 sq. ft
Yes - 2 spaces
Madison County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Family Room, Kitchen, Utility Room
- Dining Area
- Hookups in Basement
- Eat-In Kitchen, Gourmet Kitchen
- Bath Description
- Stall Shower
- Dishwasher, Dryer, Ice Maker, Wall Oven, Microwave, Appliance Center, Refrigerator, Washer, Central Vacuum
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- Full, Heated, Entrance Outside, Partially Finished, Walkout
- 1. Gas Burning, Mantle, Marble, Wood-burning.
- Other, Entry Level Bedroom.
- Additional Interior Features
- Breakfast Area, Built-Ins, Open Floor Plan, Recessed Lights, Skylight, Walk-in Closets, Wood Floors, Cathedral/vaulted Ceiling, Vaulted
Exterior / Lot Features
- 2 Garage Spaces.
- Stucco, Brick
- Brick, Patio, Porch
- Composition Shingle, Hip
- Lot View
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Sidewalks, Front Yard, Landscaped, Trees, Back Yard, Atrium. Front Yard, Landscaping, Trees/Wooded, Open, Rear Yard, Rural.
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price