Looking for sought-after water views all year round? Well look no further!! This lovely water access home on the public side of Lake Anna boosts over 3,500 sqft, and features two large covered decks,Â3 bedrooms, 2.5 baths, an extra room for an office or additional storage, an open floor plan, breakfast bar, kitchen island, wet bar, recessed lighting throughout, a large sun room, and MORE.ÂYou will also enjoy the convenience of a central vacuum system, laundry shoot, and spacious his and her walk-in closets.ÂRecently replaced the downstairs HVAC system and installed a new outdoor compressor for the upstairs unit. Water filtration and home water softening system included.ÂThis home is located just minutes to The Cove Restaurant and public marina. Take advantage of the splendid views of Lake Anna without the waterfront price.
Single Family, Single Family-Detached, Contemporary, 2 Story
2 Full/1 Half
Hot Water Heater, Electric Water Heater, LP Gas Wa
Brick, Vinyl Siding
3,520 sq. ft
Yes - 1 space
Spotsylvania County Public Schools
Detailed Room Information
- Central Vacuum, Cook Top Range, Dishwasher, Disposal, Dryer, Microwave, Wall Oven, Refrigerator, Washer, Water Treatment System
- Hardwood, Ceramic Tile, Carpet
- Central Air, Electric, Heat Pump, Ceiling Fan(s)
- Electric Heating. Heat Pump.
- 1. Brick.
- Alarm -Smoke/Fire
- Additional Interior Features
- Walk-in Closets, Window Treatment, Wood Floors, Recessed Lights, Laundry Chute, Open Floor Plan, Breakfast Area
Exterior / Lot Features
- 1 Garage Spaces. Concrete Driveway, Driveway, Private.
- Brick, Vinyl
- Porch, Deck
- Lot View
- Lake, Water
- Body of Water
- Lake Anna
- Additional Exterior/Lot Features
- Landscaped, Fishing. Level, Landscaping.
- Community Amenities
- Boat Ramp, Common Grounds, Lake, Pier/Dock, Water/Lake Privileges
Active Market Trends
Median list price
Days On Market
Properties For Sale
Sold Market Trends
Median sold price
Median Sq. Ft. Price